RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

On a 2009 Fleetwood Bounder. To the left of the sink are…

Customer Question
On a 2009 Fleetwood...

On a 2009 Fleetwood Bounder. To the left of the sink are switches. Black ones that say water/pump and light/off what are they for?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Bekow is white switches looks like electric and gas. When do those get turned in?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

They are in the side of the kitchen cabinets next to sink. Not main switch board.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
7/31/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me a few mins to type a response.

Thanks. Robert

The water pump switch would be turned on for when you want to use water out of the water tank that is the only time it should be ON, when you are hooked up to city water the pump should be OFF.

The electric and gas switches on the white plate are for you water heater. When you are plugged into power you can turn the electric switch ON if you do not want to use the propane OR you can have them BOTH on for quicker recovery, it will take a good 20-30 mins for the water in the tank to get hot when the switches are on.

I am not sure about the light/off switch. Could be an interior light or possible a patio/porch light.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

Have a great weekend. Robert

My fridge keeps saying dc low when we are hooked up to 50 amp at RV park.

I see another expert is assisting you on the fridge problem.

Robert

Thank you! Sorry.

No worries.

Robert