RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Have a 2000 allegro bus with huh leveling system and cannot…

Have a 2000 allegro...

Have a 2000 allegro bus with huh leveling system and cannot get the passenger side rear to retract. All the others work fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '00 RV?

Allegro bus 39l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Cleaned cylinder tried to pry foot up , engaged system numerous times but can only get it to come up about 4 inches

7/13/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

OkNo thanks to the call

IF you have a HWH system and have a jack that is not retracting it could be a faulty solenoid valve for the jack or possibly the jack is bent.

What you may want to try is release the solenoid for the jacks and when the pressure is off the system the jacks should retract then tighten the solenoids up. The solenoids will be on the manifold where the pump/motor is located. They will have small 1/4" nuts open them 5 turns and then see if you can get the jack to go up, some valves will have a T handle you need to turn.

I can probably locate you a service manual but would need to see a photo of the control panel you have, you can add photos into your reply using the paper clip icon on the page.

Robert

New to this and am trying to find where the pump motor is located

The pump and motor is connected to the tank that you add hydraulic fluid to. Try and run the jacks and listen for the pump/motor and go to that area.

IF you can send me a photo of the control panel you use to operate the jacks I should be able to send you a service manual, you can add photos into your reply using the paper clip icon on the page.

Robert

Great will follow the lines to the pump and adjust the solenoid and yes it is the HWH auto leveling system and I will take a snapshot and send, not at the motor home nowIs there more than one motor/pump does each leg have its own motor/pump?

They all share the same pump but will have solenoids for the jacks, extend and retract. Get me a photo and I can send you some troubleshooting and then it should make more sense to you.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Thaks will do

Sounds good, I am around daily and respond when I can.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic