RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2020 keystone fuzion impact 415, my back black tank…

Customer Question
I have a 2020...

I have a 2020 keystone fuzion impact 415, my back black tank is not dumping do you have any ideas why? i only have two handles to pull in my side compartment and one underneath. i really dont understand how this works and i have no other handles i can pull i am afraid my back tank is not hooked up or something.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

My local dealer is not much help at all if i can figure it out myself it would be best

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Maybe that i have owned other campers i am familiar with them

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
7/13/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do you want to do it this way on texting?

Good evening! I have an RV repair facility and work on these systems for a living. I am wondering if this model has two black tanks? Or perhaps two gray tanks? That would explain this. And are you using some good digesters in there as well as the water?

If you have a clog the best product for taking care of that is Happy Camper's Extreme Cleaner. If your local dealer doesn't stock it then it can be found on Amazon most of the time.

All the same on my end here. I am on a laptop.

It has two black tanks and one grey tank only have used the camper twice and it seems back black tank is not dumping.

It may be plugged up or if this has a cable valve it might not be working.

I am assuming that my black tank handle in the side compartment opens both valves? Inside the camper on the control panel it has a switch to check black tank 1and 2 does that switch have to be moved to one or the other to make it dump each tank?

NO. Only one valve per tank.