RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Light blinking and audible with all function. All including…

Customer Question
Light blinking and audible...

Light blinking and audible with all function

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

All including caution light

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2014 pleasureway

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked all fuses plugged int to 120 v 30 amp plug

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Npt for now

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
7/12/2020
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

I go offline between 3-4 Pm CST. M-F

Weekend 2-3 pm CST

What light is blinking?

All
It starts a few seconds after I chose the mode
Right now am trying to run on 120v 30 amp connection

Thank you for the response.

Still not sure what light?

Your coach dashboard?

Caution light blinks and alarm sounds on refrigerator panel
Then alarm goes silent but light continues blinkingI checked all fuses and switches

Thank you for that.

Make and model of the Fridge? count the blinks or what codes are you getting.

Dometic rm 8505

Thank you

Any codes?

No it is just the blue panel lights

What that is indicating is low voltage to the fridge.

Check the batteries.

Also, switch it to propane and see if they go out.

Not using battery now
120 v 30amp shore power running on battery while driving and got no signal
Trouble shooting says replace fuse but don't know where it is atAlso says heating element may be defective

The fuse is in the back of the fridge in the panel.

Also, a reset switch there.

I have to pull ref ridge out to get to it?Or can I get to it from outsideAlso how do i go about resetting the check on lights

HI,

You may get to it from outside, but usually, pulls out.

Reset is a button in the rear.

Click here for the manual file:///C:/Users/WTOLK/Desktop/operating_manual_54246.pdf

I have to find it
Looked outside
Nothing there for reset
Thank uThe link is to a computer manual
Still having trouble w my model 8505 Dometic
Plugged into shore power press start and lights for about five seconds then caution light blinks along with beepingChecked
Pleasureway breaker it does not appear to be gripped
Cannot find any fuse on outside back panelDoes the same thing when battery is selected
Have not tried propane as yetThe links to the service Manuel's were not helpfulCannot find any fuse on back of fridge outside
Cannot pull fridge forward because low lines are connectedIs there a service repair near me

What is your zip code?

44280