RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the freshwater tank drain on the 2021 coachman

Where is the freshwater...

Where is the freshwater tank drain on the 2021 coachman nova

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Nova yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just purchased and want to drain the original water from the tank myself

7/12/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Good evening! I have an RV repair facility and work on these systems for a living. It is usually on the end of the fresh water tank and depending on where that tank is located it can be a cap, a slide valve or just a 90 degree valve. Where is the tank on this. If it is under the bed or under any seating area then look on the side wall for a small valve. Randall

And it should say in the Owner's Manual under the water system explanation. Best to sanitize it with a 50-50 mixture of white vinegar and water that you pump into the system and allow to sit for about 24 hours and then flush it out. I hope this points you in the right direction here. Randall

Thanks

You are most welcome! Have a good evening.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification