RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I cannot figure out to activate wifi. 2020 Thor hurricane…

I cannot figure out...

I cannot figure out to activate wifi

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2020 Thor hurricane 35m

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I looked at the video but I cannot find the Wi-Fi box where you’re supposed to get

6/22/2020
RV Mechanic: Ryan Bell,
 replied 2 years ago
Ryan Bell
Hello, thanks for the question. The process involves finding your router up in the cabinet and writing down the ssid and password. Turn on the wifi on a computer and find that ssid number under Wi-Fi networks in the bottom right corner and connect using the password. Open the browser and type in 10.11.12.1 then type in admin for user id and password ***** can be changed later. There are a few other things you can do here and I will link a video showing the whole process. Thanks!https://youtu.be/CnNBoXaWGqY
Could not find such router
RV Mechanic: Ryan Bell,
 replied 2 years ago
I did a little digging and it looks like all of the Thor motorhomes did come with the Wi-Fi that year but some do not have an accessible router. If you have your quick reference guide that you got when you purchased the unit, it should have your id and password ***** the Wi-Fi there. If you cannot locate this, you can login to Thors owner site and request the information or call your local dealer for the password. Once you have the password ***** id the instructions for connecting should be the same. Thanks again!
Ryan Bell
Gave the wrong information had to call sore to get the right information
RV Mechanic: Ryan Bell,
 replied 2 years ago
I'm glad you got it figured out! RVs can be tough because unlike a car they come with hundreds of different setups and features! Thanks for bearing with me and for using Just Answer.