RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Furnace Wont startup. KZ connect Spree 322bhs. Check if i…

Furnace Wont startup Mechanic's...

Furnace Wont startup

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

KZ connect Spree 322bhs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Check if i was getting propane tonall stations

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Turning off and on thermostat multiple times

6/14/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok

Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer here for you. Thanks!

Are you gone?Did you leave?

My computer locked up!

May I have the make and model of your furnace please? And are you plugged into shore power or not?

KZ connect Spree 322bhsI am plugged in to direct power

Make and model of the FURNACE please.

Airxcel suburban

Thanks! So when you ask for heat and set the temperature you want does the fan come on and just not ignite or is the fan not coming on at all? And I will get you a link to the Suburban Service Manual which is helpful to have. Give me a minute or two.

I have the manuel paper versionThe fan does come on for 15-20 secondes then shuts offIt was Working fine last Nights got Up this morning at 3:00am because it was cold and it wouldnt start anymore just the fan cycle

That is amost always an issue with the control board. These are made in China and poor quality. Some won't last a month and I never sell them in my shop. I only use an after market board made in Oregon by Dinosaur Electronics and that model you need is called a "Fan 50 Plus" model. If the DC voltage is good and you aren't dry camping then this is the most probable cause of this. http://techsupport.pdxrvwholesale.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Suburban-Furnace-Master-Service-and-Training-Manual.pdf

I cant fix that??

Not without a new board. Does your furnace have an outside inspection panel? If so, this is easy to get to. If not, the furance has to be pulled out from the inside. Sucks, I know. I see this same question multiple times a day during furnace season.

I cant seem to find an outside inspection panel....i have one for hot water tank and one outside behind the fridge....i just purchased this RV 2-3 months ago....not used to it yetNot a brand New one a 2016

Find the furnace outlet. Two ports. One over top of the other.

The exhaust holes on outside??Could i have an air lock in my gas Line going to furnace?

No. Take a look at the manual and see what the exhaust/intake looks like. It says "Suburban" on it. Chrome fixture.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification