RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I cant find a replacement mount for the back of the tv that…

Customer Question
I cant find a...

I cant find a replacement mount for the back of the tv that came with my 2017 Forest River Salem Hemisphere hyper-lite 23 rb travel trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Forest River?

As stated above a 2017 salem hemisphere hyper-lite 23 rb travel trailer!

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes . it just requires installing four screws. I've tried contacting forest river multiple times to no avail. the couple of local dealers Ive tried to contact havent carried the part and expressed frustration with forest rivers lack of customer service communication as well. not knowing what else to do i just ordered a mount from paw international(it looked the closest online) it was just a tad to small. now im trying you!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Im just looking to replace a simple part. i believe ive provided all the information he would need to make that happen. Im happy to conntact the manufacturer directly but its an unbranded part and dopnt know who the manufacturer is!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
6/8/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.