RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We got caught in a snow flurry, the snow was comming in not…

Customer Question
We got caught in...

We got caught in a snow flurry, the snow was comming in not around window but above i assume its called the inlet for the top of the motor home, we ate also noticing. Air flow from there also.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

Motor home just noticed this last weekend has right at 50000. On it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Jamborie

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fleetwood ford E450

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fleetwood?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

No we have pulled the bed thats above. Dont see where to go.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Just answer.
6/3/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this from a roof vent or perhaps from the A/C area? Can you attach a photo of where you think it might be coming from so I can see it? I have an RV repair shop and work on these for a living. We should be able to track this down and correct whatever is allowing that. Randall

Good morning! Thank you for bringing your question to us here at Just Answer. I apologize for the delay in someone getting to your question! Thank you for your patience. Sometimes we get overwhelmed with questions and some of our techs may be on vacation.

I have an RV repair facility and work on these systems for a living and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with snow coming in and since I didn't hear back again from you yesterday I am thinking that some of those things I suggested actually turned out to be the source of the problem. If not, please get back to me again.

I hope this points you in the right direction here. Please get back to me again later if you need additional assistance with this as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit. Thanks! Randall in RV