RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We can't find our fuse box. We can't find the location of…

We can't find our...

We can't find our fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes, we can't find the location of the fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 jayco envoy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we are, and all we need to do is locate where the fuse box is so we can flip the switch

6/2/2020
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome to Just Answer I'm Chris aka Moose, I'm sorry you are having problems with your RV. I will do my best to help you get this resolved. If I happen to be helping another or step away during our communication, please know I will follow up as soon as I am back available/online.

• What model number do you have like M-26 or M-29 for example?
  • Are you looking for the RV fuse box or the one for the chassis at the dash and under the hood?
Jayco envoy 100 31LLooking for the rv fuse box

Thanks for those details.

Please sit tight as I work on your question, it should be no more than 15-minutes.

Dang, they have done well at hiding any images of the electrical center and house battery on this briefly made motorhome. See if it is in the compartment under the entrance steps. See if it is in the basement storage near the generator.

Not seeing it in the under bunk and there is no storage under the steps

I will opt out so another can try, best of luck.

Ok thanksWe have a jayco envoy which is basically a jayco redhawk 31xl
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert.

Jayco likes to stick the fuse box and breakers in the bedroom area, look on the outside base of the bed and under the bed, also look at the floor level below any cabinets. The power converter is normally close to the fuse/breaker panel and if you are plugged into power you may hear the fan running on the converter. Very seldom do they put the fuse box outside and the majority of Jayco products it is in the bedroom area.

Hope this helps. Robert

THANK YOU

Glad I could help out.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic