RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Light above table is out and can’t figure out how to get…

Light above table is...

Light above table is out and can’t figure out how to get cover off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The one above table on slide out on my 2009 Surveyor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '09 RV?

It’s Sv303

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and just trying to remove cover to change light bulb

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

What’s the best way to fix soft spots in the floor

6/2/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That would depend on whose light fixture this is. There are dozens of them. Can you attach a photo of that to your response so I can see it? Once I see that I can tell you exactly what needs to be done. Thanks! Randall

I don't recall seeing one like that before. Did you try unscrewing it? I don't see any screws or clips. It might clip in. You might have to give the dealer a call to get some tips on this. I will go and look in my parts catalogs and see if I can find one and report back again later. Good job on that photo! Randall

No screw to u screw or clips that I can see

In my parts catalog it looks like several made by ITC and those say they are threaded and unscrew. Try that. Randall

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification