RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How do I fill the water tank 2008 thor Valencia 37a. 2008…

Customer Question
How do I fill...

How do I fill the water tank 2008 thor Valencia 37a

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '08 RV?

2008 thor Valencia 37a

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet just got it and leasrning without a manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes where is the fuse box located

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
5/8/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

1. Attach a potable water hose to the city water connection inside the systems compartment, and an outside water supply.

2. Turn the lever on the bypass valve to the fresh tank position.

3. Begin filling the fresh water tank.

4. When the tank is full, turn off the water supply

The valve you turn to fill the tank will be near the city water connector you hook up. Watch the monitor panel when it is filling and when it gets near full shut the water off and move the valve back, moving this valve back will allow you to have city water and the tank should not fill anymore. Also when you are hooked up to city water the pump should be OFF. Only use the pump when you want to take water out of the fresh water tank.

Hope this helps some.

Robert

several of the outlets on the rig are not working where is the fuse box located

We answer per issue. But generally you will find a raised panel inside the RV that is vented on the top of the panel is a square release. Location varies per model. Some common areas are under the fridge, on the outside base of the bed, under the bed, in the closet area.

You also want to go around the RV and make sure you do not have a tripped GFI, these will be outlets with a test and reset on them, they are normally in the bathroom and or kitchen areas but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside.
Robert