RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

All my dash power, power to power driver seat, power to

All my dash power...

All my dash power, power to power driver seat, power to jacks is gone!

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistant

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2014 Thor Palazzo 33.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was putting a recovered seat back in. The seat was working fine then I put the little control knob on the adjustment and it got stuck for a min in the forward position. Power to everything was lost at that time.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2020
RV Mechanic: Robert Gabbard, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert Gabbard
Robert Gabbard, RV Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** here at just answer

Robert Gabbard
Robert Gabbard, RV Mechanic
Hey Rob I have a 2014 Thor Palazzo 33.3. I was installing a recovered power drivers seat. I went to finish and everything was working great. I placed the control knob on the control for the seat. The seat got stuck in the forward position. By the time I got it off there seems to be a fuse, breaker something that has cause me to loose power to everything on my dash?
Phone call session started