RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Trying to find water pump in a Thor windsport 33x so I can…

Trying to find water...

Trying to find water pump in a Thor windsport 33x so I can winterize my coach

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

No, this is pump for my coach, for plumbing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Thor Windsport 33x 2020

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm not trying to fix anything. Just want to hook a hose to the water pump and winterize the plumbing. Wondering if you know the location of the pump in the coach

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

The is supposed to be an extra line for the pump that you take the cap off and it has a screen on it , then you hook a hose and put the other end in a antifreeze bottle and pump it through you plumbing

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2020
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Please give me a few minutes to type up an answer for you here. Thanks!

OK ,thank Gary

e

Good morning! Thank you for bringing your question to us here at Just Answer. I have an RV repair facility and work on these for a living and I fully understand the frustration you can have when things aren't working the way they should.

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with trying to find out about your winterizing valve and pump. I apologize for the delay in someone getting to your question! Thank you for your patience. Sometimes we get overwhelmed with questions and some of our techs may be on vacation.

In the shop we usually go by the sound and just follow that until we find it. Most are right next to the fresh water tank. If yours is locate above the floor line then it will be right next to the tank in most cases. If the tank is located underneath is can be right above it and usually in a storage bay. Sometimes a panel has to be removed to find it. If you don't have a winterizing valve, you can easily add one. We use a FlairIt valve #06910 and about 3 ft of 1/2" plastic hose. Install it right on the inlet of pump.

I hope that points you in the right direction here. Please get back to me again later if you need additional assistance with this as all follow ups are included in our one time fee and we have no time limits. Thanks! Randall in RV

Thank you so much, that points me in the right direction. Gary

You are most welcome, Gary! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer. Thanks!

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification