RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Keystone Coag. Im sorry its a 2019 keystone cougar my fridge…

Customer Question
Hello this is Salvador ...

Hello this is Salvador

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

Keystone Coag

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Im sorry its a 2019 keystone cougar my fridge won't work it has a code EO

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

It's EO the code in the manual says no communication between display and power module

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2019
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me a few mins to type a response.

Thanks, Robert

Ok

The EO code is in fact a communication fault, this could be the circuit board, the wiring between the circuit board and display panel or the display panel. What you can try to do is disconnect ALL the power to the fridge. Go to the outside access panel and remove it. unplug the fridge from the outlet and then disconnect the DC supply at the terminal block. The terminal block will be plastic and the wires will go into the block and have screws holding the wires in place. Disconnect the wires and give it several mins then hook them back up. When you disconnect the wires the display panel will be blank and the interior light will go off.

While the power is off check all the wires on the circuit board, again the board is under the outside access panel, it has a plastic cover on it.

IF that does not work I would have a shop or mobile tech have a look to help narrow down the issue.

I do not offer phone calls the company does, there is an additional fee for a call. I am unavailable to do calls at this time.

Robert