RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a 2010 Keystone Montana 3665. And the lights and…

Customer Question
Hello, we have a...

Hello, we have a 2010 Keystone Montana 3665. And the lights and plug stop working in the big slide. It is not the breaker. Where do the wires run into the slide?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

On top of the table, one on the wall and a plug below that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just took the lights and plug off to see where the wires run

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
8/27/2019
RV Mechanic: Robert Gabbard, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert Gabbard
Robert Gabbard, RV Mechanic

Hi there will be a 12 volt fuse for the lights in your main power box were all your fuses are located,There should be a 15 amp breaker in the same power box for the 110 plug

all the wires run to the power box located under the fridge or under the bed