RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Door on fridge does not close properly. Left door flap hangs…

Customer Question
Door on fridge does...

Door on fridge does not close properly. Left door flap hangs up on bottom of fridge and does not seal

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?

Model 2118. Norcold RV fridge in a 2016 Montana fifth wheel by Keystone

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Norcold refrigerator? What have you tried so far?

Since we purchased it new. Had the door replaced right after purchase and it still did not close properly

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Camping World in Harrisburg Pa and our local repair center both say the refrigerator has had this problem since new but no one wants to replace it

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
8/6/2019
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Wayne.

I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

Thank you for coming to Just Answer

Your Question is as important to us as it is to you.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue.

Click here for customer support and have your SER # handy for the recalls.

I hope this helps you.