RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a new rm1350. It quit cooling and is showing an

We have a new...

We have a new rm1350. It quit cooling and is showing an error code of EO. It was functioning yesterday and we are leaving in a few hours.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

We have less than 500 miles on the unit. The code is displaying when we try to restart it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2019 Keystone Cougar

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cougar yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just went out to load the last of the stuff in the freezer and realized it was not working. I have shut off the gas and turned on a fresh tank. Have tried to turn off and then reset but won't come back on. Yes, trying to fix ourselves.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it, thanks

7/4/2019
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please allow me a few mins to type a response.

Thanks. Robert

The EO code is a communication fault it means the circuit board located under the outside access panel is not talking with the display panel inside. What you can try to do is disconnect the 12 volt DC power from the back of the fridge for about 10 mins, click HERE and see page 18 , main terminal block. When you disconnect the wires the fridge inside the fridge should be OFF. While the DC voltage is disconnected unplug the fridge from the outlet and inspect the connectors on the circuit board. If you had a loose wire it could cause this problem. Beyond that you are looking at a circuit board or display panel problem.

Hope this points you in the right direction.

Robert

Thank you, ***** ***** give it a try.

No problem at all.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic