RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My ac/heater controller has reset to Celsius. How do I

My ac/heater controller has...

My ac/heater controller has reset to Celsius. How do I change to Fahrenheit?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

3921fb montana

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Montana?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry 2019. I’m trying to fix myself. The display on living area changed to Celsius by itself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

5/13/2019
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Good morning! Thank you for bringing your question to us here at Just Answer. I have an RV repair facility and work on these for a living and I fully understand the frustration you can have when things aren't working the way they should. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your thermostat. Which make and version do you have? And do you have the User's Manual for this or not? Randall in RV

It is Dometic. All I have is a users guide

About 3" square? Single Zone?

Push the "Up" and "Down" arrows at the same time and release them. It should switch back. You probably bumped it.

That worked. Thank you!

You are most welcome! Please tell your friends about our service here at Just Answer.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification