RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My refrigerator stopped working. Flashing lp/60. How do I…

Customer Question
My refrigerator stopped working...

My refrigerator stopped working. Flashing lp/60. How do I get it to go off of electricity

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2013 Forest River Cardinal

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

We have pushed the button and checked fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes we checked both fuses are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No we just don’t have it running on propane and aren’t sure if it got switched and how to switch it back

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
4/23/2019
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok

Good afternoon! Thank you for bringing your question to us here at Just Answer. I have an RV repair facility and work on these for a living and I fully understand the frustration you have when things are not working as they should. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your fridge. May I have the make and model please? Randall in RV

Set the selector switch to "Auto" and if AC is available it will choose that automatically.

The data tag is on the inside of the fridge on the wall. Dometic models start with an "RM" or "DM" and some numbers. Norcold models have an "N" and some numbers. Once I have that I can supply a link to the Service Manual and direct you further here. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit. I will respond back as soon as my schedule allows. I am around every day. Thanks! Randall