RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My motorhome 2004 Revolution the outlets on the passenger…

My motorhome 2004 Revolution...

My motorhome 2004 Revolution the outlets on the passenger side only will not work I check the breakers and the board the the wires coming from breakers the board every other on no power my question is the board bad

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

No power at all I’ve checked each outlet been no power for two days

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '04 RV?

Fleetwood Revolution

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’ve check the outlets with a meter by the wire behind it no power coming to any outlet on passenger side also check breakers all have power but on the circuit board every other no power

11/28/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please give me several mins to type a response.

Thanks. Robert

I would go around the RV and make sure you do not have a GFCI that is tripped, these will be outlets with a test and reset on them, they are normally located in the bathroom and or galley but can be located just about anywhere else including the outside. Go to your inverter as well and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped on it. Normally they will run the outlets through the inverter circuit and the inverter will have some breakers on it that can be small round buttons or small switches. IT is possible you are not seeing the voltage on the board if a breaker was tripped on the inverter.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating at the TOP of the page.

ROBERT

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic