RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I seem to be having the same problem the user in the thread…

Customer Question
I seem to be...

I seem to be having the same problem the user in the thread titled “Have N611 norcold control board 628661 on Green lite flash” had. There was no resolution on this thread - do you know if youve been able to solve a similar issue?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

It is the green “on” light. Its on steady, blinks, then returns to steady in AC and gas modes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2007 Dutchmen North Shore 32ft

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Model is actually 30RL-DSL

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ive replaced the motherboard already

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
11/21/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 3 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

OkOk please let me know what questions you have

Many times as this is a common problem. It depends on the flashing light pattern. There are more than one. See the attached link for the Norcold Service Manual. http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/ncoldnnewnseries.pdf

Ok - no respknse. What a waste of time. Please refund my $5 and anything else you’ve charged my PayPal for.

Get back to me with the light pattern and I can give you more. I have an RV repair shop and work on these for a living.