RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

No electric other than battery. I have no problem with the…

Customer Question
No electric other than...

No electric other than battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

I have no problem with the battery, I don't have any power for AC & microwave

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 Gulfstream Vintage Crusier 19ERD

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Shutting off all power and resetting breakers

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
11/8/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

On AC or DC?

Ac

30 amp or 50 amp shore cord? And do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some testing.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!