RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Went camping last week end ant prior turned fridge on all…

Customer Question
Went camping last week...

Went camping last week end ant prior turned fridge on all was well....when arrival hooked up to AC and fridge is not working... I get flashing lights, it will not work oon AC or LP. first 2 lights on temp control, flash.... My gas heater also does not work? I have gas the burners on the stove is working. I checked breakers all are working. I checked the fuses all seem to be ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No think l only have one it is a RV trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your rv?

Forest River 2015 v tech

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have checke fuses and power to fridge. I seem to have power both to fridge and heater, heater seems to try to start hear it come on than go out.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
11/3/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of the fridge?

Robert