RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My camper norcold is flashing 5 time and is not cooling how…

Customer Question
My camper norcold is...

My camper norcold is flashing 5 time and is not cooling how can I reset it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Camper dealer just put a new board in it Fri it was cooling last night this morning flashing no cooling mode called dealer they said to contact you all said there is a reset procedure

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know it won't work on gas rather fridge has power camper is level

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: RV
10/17/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Just so I am clear I am not part of Norcold but have been a RV tech for over 22 years and have worked on the Norcold's. I am familiar with this code as well.

What is the model number of the fridge? Should be a sticker inside the door, most Norcold's start with the letter N and then a number.

Robert