RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Revelution RV with a not cold

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 Fleetwood Revelution RV with a not cold Refridgerator has/Electric Refridgerator. The control panel is not working but there appears to be power to back of refrigerator- both 12 volt and 120 volt. How can I trouble shoot this. It was working on AC power and I disconnected the coach batteries to clean them but after reinstalling the coach batteries the Refridgerator quit working and I don’t know why. My name is***** cell number is(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I have not but will try that - do I just turn off the circuit breaker

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No one is available at this time for repairs and we are traveling

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
Norcold Refridgerator
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/9/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please get me the model number of the Norcold? Should be a sticker inside the door.

Thanks Robert