RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The bedroom slide out won’t come in on one side but ask like…

The bedroom slide out...

The bedroom slide out won’t come in on one side but ask like it’s stuck what can I do

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

The bedroom slide out won’t come in on one side but ask like it’s stuck what can I d

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

It’s a 2014 Jayco travel trailer 33 feet I think it’s the BHS33

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have tried to reset the control box under the best I did it twice and it reset then when I press the button again to pull it in and it only comes in on the left looking at the inside the tailerand stops on the

8/28/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Whose slide hardware do you have? Two gear tracks on either side of the room or two cables? Or are the gear tracks undereath the room?

Two gear tracks

On the sides of the room?

That is a Lippert Schwintek system. Do you know where the control module is so you can check for the error code?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Phone call session started

See the attached link for a copy of the Manual for this system. https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/pg-3010002813.pdf

See the attached video for more on this and how to get the motors out. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lippert+schwintek+video&view=detail&mid=3945D01532C2BEAC014D3945D01532C2BEAC014D&FORM=VIRE