RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where is the GFCI te Where is the GFCI test circuit on a…

Where is the GFCI...

Where is the GFCI te Where is the GFCI test circuit on a 2006 Fleetwood Providence 39C Coach.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

My father-in-law bought the coach with no mainsails or instruction. We can’t get the water pump to work and the vacuum cleaner outlet have as no electricity. I downloaded an owners manual and it talks about this coach having 4 fuse boxes. We can only find one fuse box on the end of the bed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

It does not say where they are located

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is a motor of some type cycling eyvery 30sec and we can’t find what it is

8/18/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please give me a few mins to type a response...

ROBERT

Normally you will have GFCI's in the bathroom and or galley but they can also be about anywhere else in the RV including the outside in one of the compartments. Also you will have an inverter and on the inverter will be one or two breakers, they will be small round buttons or small switches. Many times they wire the outlets through the inverter is the breakers on the inverter get overlooked. The inverter should be outside near the batteries and there should also be another fuse box with fuses and breakers in that location.

The water pump could be a blown fuse or a latching relay problem, anytime you have more then one water pump switch they will use a latching relay for the circuit .

I am not sure what motor you are hearing cycling on and off.

Hope this helps some.

If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

ROBERT

Thanks for the info. Gonna have to take it to a dealer.

Might be best, ***** ***** give you a walk through on all the systems and check everything out for you.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating at the TOP of the page.

Thanks. ROBERT

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic