RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My refrigerator has an EO error code… How do I fix it? My…

Customer Question
My refrigerator has an...

My refrigerator has an EO error code… How do I fix it?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

My refrigerator has an EO error code… How do I fix it?Only 11,000 miles on the car one-year-old

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 RV?

Forest river leprechaun

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything I am camping now and trying to make sure all of my food doesn’t spoil

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
7/24/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model number of the fridge?

Thanks. Robert

Rm1350

Sorry about that just wrapped up with some other customers.

I will be responding back shortly, please be patient.

Robert

This is a communication fault between the lower circuit board and upper display panel. What we need to do is disconnect the 12 volt DC supply from the fridge for about 10 mins to see if it resets the code. Click HERE see page 18 main terminal block. When you disconnect the wires the display panel should go blank. While the power is disconnected also check the connectors on the circuit board, the board will have a plastic cover on it with wires going to it. Want to make sure none of the connectors have come loose.

Let me know if that works or not.

ROBERT

E0

No communication between display and power modules. The control system will revert to full automatic operation selecting the best energy source available with AC first and GAS being second priority. The temperature setting will be maintained at the mid position. The power module will continually attempt to reestablish operation of the display module. Test control cable between upper and lower control, control (on-off) panel and lower board, clean all grounds, and try a different DC power source. If problem still exists change lower control board.

Robert

HI... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert