RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I just finished a trip where all of my electrical worked. I…

I just finished a...

I just finished a trip where all of my electrical worked. I came home & plugged the camper in using the 30 amp converter plug & I have no electric in my camper. What could be the problem? The breakers are not tripped and all the fuses are good. I’ve gone as far to replace the GFCI plug in the bathroom with no luck.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes checked them all including the 2 30 amp fuses. The camper is a 2000 & I don’t have a wiring diagram unfortunately.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '00 RV?

Dutchman Aero Cub

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replaced my 30 amp converter plug & replaced the GFCI plug in the bathroom

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Answered in 1 minute by:
7/24/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 4 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So are you missing ALL the AC power, that would be the outlets, TV Microwave?

Are you using any adapters or extension cords OR are you plugged in direct too a 30 amp service, no cords or adapters?

Robert

No outlets, fridge or micro. I am using an adapter plug with an extension cord. I have done this in the past/just before my trip and it all workedOk

I just tried to call but did not hear a response on the other end. Would you like me to try and call again? IF not I can respond here with some direction.

Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Phone call session started

Just respond back to this if you need more help. I am around daily and respond WHEN I can. Sometimes I am helping others but always respond back.

Thanks. ROBERT