RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Where do I find and black holding tanks for a 97 versitile?

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find gray and black holding tanks for a 97 versitile?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

1997 Roadtrek versitile on Dodge chassis

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '97 RV?

190 versitile

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 190 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Repair shop. just patching leak

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

Original. Regular road conditions

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
7/19/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Do I understand that you are looking for those tanks underneath the coach? And I can tell you as a shop owner I have never found anything that will patch these and hold.

If you look underneath you will see the drain valve and lines going right to them. Side by side. Black ABS in most cases.

Please get back to me later if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

What the he'll is the answer?
RV Mechanic: Lindie-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Lindie-Moderator
Lindie-Moderator, Moderator
Hello: I'm Lindie, the moderator for this category. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
I cannot access any of these pages.
What do I do?
I'm not sure I fully understand what pages you are trying to access. The web page here to see your question?
Thanks
Lindie
Roadtrek gray and black holding tanks
I'll open your question back up to the Experts to see if anyone else can assist.
Thank you for your patience.
Lindie