RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I am looking for the correct capacitor for my RV air

I am looking for...

I am looking for the correct capacitor for my RV air conditioner serial number 03998507. mfg #651816.301J0

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Yes it cools when it kicks on intermittently. I was told by a mobile tech that the capacitor was bad and he didn't have one in his truck.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2011 Entegra Anthem

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I can replace it myself. Was just looking for the correct part to order online.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just want help with the correct part to order.

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
I still don't have an answer to my question. There are no supporting documents other than the serial number and mfg number which should be enough to look up the part number. Can you please let me know the capacitor part number?
Answered in 1 day by:
7/12/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

I apologize for someone not getting you an answer here. I wasn't on site when this came in and as soon as I can get to my shop I can get this for you. Is this the start capacitor you need?

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
it is. Thanks for getting back to me

I can get that for you shortly...…….

See the attached link for that. This is a hard start kit and recommended for all Penguin models. Hope that helps. Comes with instructions. Please get back to me if you need more on this later as we have no time limit on any follow ups. http://getrvparts.com/dometic-3311883000-rv-air-conditioner-penguin-hard-start-kit/

Customer reply replied 8 days ago
Great thank you

You are most welcome! Sorry, again, for the delay here...…...

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification