RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My tv doesn’t work on cable in my 2018 Chaparral. After

Customer Question
My tv doesn’t work...

My tv doesn’t work on cable in my 2018 Chaparral. After attaching the cable and doing a scan, get some stations that are snow filled and audio is blurred

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2018 Coachman Chaparral 29 bhs

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '18 RV?

Just told you

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just tried plugging cable into one of the five other ports on the outside and checked to make sure cable attached to rear of tv securely

Submitted: 9 days ago.Category: RV
7/11/2018
RV Mechanic: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.