RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My fresh water fill on my rb 2650 is blocked how do I access…

Customer Question
My fresh water fill...

My fresh water fill on my rb 2650 is blocked how do I access the tank

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2014 winnebago sunny brook remington rb 2650

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 RV?

Winnebago sunny brook travel trailer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ran a 3/8 hose into the fill spout till it stopped about 2 ft in

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: RV
7/7/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 4 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

How would it have become blocked? More likely that it may have a kink in it. You should be able to see that hose on the back side of the wall where the fill opening is. It may be underneath in a storage bay area. The tank itself may be hard to access and the fill would be on the top anyway so you might not need to go to the tank. Look on the other side of the wall area where that fill opening is first. Let me know what you find.

I pulled the water fill assembly loose so I could see the hose and you are right the tank looks hard to access I could not see any kink and as I said I could shove a 3/8 air hose about 2 feet inI am now dissatisfied at your tactics to get more of my money and want a refundYour slow response tells me that I have probably just wasted mt time and $5

No, we will just give you a refund. Maybe just have a dealer assist you. We do work on more than one question at a time here. I personally do about 6,000 questions a month and still find time to run my own shop. Sorry this didn't work out for you.