RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

There is no power inside my home. I have the 30 amp plug in…

There is no power...

There is no power inside my home

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I have the 30 amp plug in plug Dan from the outside, there has to be something shut off and I don’t know

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2013, 29 KS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was going to try to read the manual first before I took it to the dealership

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Vinny and murder switch is blank there is no power to anything inside it seems. The motorhome starts up and drives perfect just don’t know how to turn the power back on? My dad is 77 my mom is 74 and I am 57 don’t know much about
7/4/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Check the main breaker inside the load center. Along the floorline. Dark brown or black and about 18" square on most models. Flip all the breakers off and then back on again. Let me know what happens and we can go from there.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Ijust checked the RV Battery on the outside of the motorhome is dead.
Phone call session started