RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I got my electronic leveling system out of sync and can I…

I got my electronic...

I got my electronic leveling system out of sync and can I get the jacks up or down now.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

It is a 2008 Fleetwood Bounder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried holding the Four Diamonds down simultaneously to correct it and that didn't work.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just thought it was working fine and I am verbally shut off engine before they were all the way down and that seem to get it out of sink.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

It's got $60,000 and it's a Fleetwood Bounder motorhome.

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2018
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Is this a Power Gear system and if so, what is the number on the touchpas if any?

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
it is a power gear system.
Pin 140 l226
Phone call session started

Call me back with the results.