gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Thor 21tb Tahoe toy hauler and need to know how to

Customer Question

I have a Thor 21tb Tahoe toy hauler and need to know how to operate the manual bed lift
JA: What year is your Tahoe?
Customer: 2003
JA: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The bed seems fixed in the lower position
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to typically operate it, thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. Is this a Happijac bed lift or some other make? The control switch is not responding?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!