RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How to reset the input breaker on the invertor in my 2013…

Customer Question
How to reset the...

How to reset the blown input breaker on the invertor in my 2013 Thor Outlaw

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2013 Thor Outlaw

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

Thor Outlaw 3611

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can’t find the breaker on the invertorb. Last technician that worked it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that would be it

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: RV
5/31/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 20 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the make and model of your inverter?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
9200 series intel power

That is a converter and has two fuses by the output wiring. Usually 30 amp blade fuses. I can call you once Customer Service clears your payment. It is usually a Fraud Alert issue with your bank.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Sorry not paying 60$ for answe

I don't think you need a phone call. I gave you the answer already.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Thank you but I don’t want each question to cost me 24$ my husband decided to take to the shop

There is ONLY ONE fee per question, no matter how many exchanges it might take for a solution. Sorry if that wasn't clear.