RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

How hard is it take out tub and use as a shower. 2010 model.

Customer Question
How hard is it...

How hard is it take out tub and use as a shower. 2010 model

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

Jay feather 24 ft. 2010

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 RV?

Pull behind

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Might be featherlight model

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cost and if it can be done ourselves

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: RV
5/30/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 25 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

It kind of depends on the size and configuration. Not hard to get out, but we may not find a ready made shower pan that size. What are the tub dimensions? That would help here.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Cannot measure. Camper in az. WonT be back till this fall. Please cancel for now. Will check again in nov.
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 24 days ago

O.K...…….you can come back to this posting thread any time.