RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My thermostat has it goes up and down the temperatures in…

Customer Question
My thermostat has it...

My thermostat has it goes up and down the temperatures in the middle and the mode is to the left arrows up and down or on the right

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the coolant level?

This is on my RV

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

2018 Denali

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm not even sure how it got swapped over. Yes I'm trying to fix it myself. The air conditioner I can get it to go on auto and cool the furnace I can also get the fan on auto or high or low but I cannot get it to change to self from Celsius to Fahrenheit

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure what to ask him or what information to give

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

You want to leave the Fan speed setting on "Auto" for both modes. And take a look at this link I have attached. Is this your thermostat? http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/operating/Single%20Zone%20LCD%20Operation%20Manual_3313327.037.pdf

See page 5 for changing from Centigrade to Fahrenheit. Please get back to me if you need more here. All follow ups are included in our one time fee. No time limit.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? I do have an RV repair shop and can assist you in sorting out the problem here and suggest a solution. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!