RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Lost power when it came back on the frig don't get cold. It…

Customer Question
Lost power when it...

Lost power when it came back on the frig don't get cold

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

It happened over the weekend while I was gone it only happened once

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

Keystones 2005 327 mountaineer

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mountaineer yourself? What have you tried so far?

I looked at the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The lights inside work just don't get cold

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of the fridge??? Have you tried running it on BOTH LP and AC power?

Robert

Was just checking in to see if you still need help on this?

Thanks, Robert