RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2017 Forest River sunseeker class C Motorhome. When…

Customer Question
I have a 2017...

I have a 2017 Forest River sunseeker class C Motorhome. When I tried to fill my fresh water tank I noticed that the water was running out of the blue pipe under the coach next to a red pipe low point drain. When I put the unit away for the winter everything was ok. Now the blue drain I am referring to has no white part attached as the red pipe does. Is this normal, or am I missing a part?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Forest River?

Sunseeker model 3010 DS.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to do it myself because I don't trust the mechanics where I bought the coach at.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do I have enough information?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

That sounds like one of the low point drains. Some have a valve on them to close them and some use a screw on cap.

I am ready, go ahead.
Like I said in my question both the red and blue pipes had white parts on the that I turned by hand to let water out. This spring I noticed the blue pipe was missing the white part on it.
No thank you. Good bye.

Sorry you couldn't wait. I have to take phone calls when they come in.

Why didn't you say that in the beginning?
I just want to know where i get the part.

Any RV shop has these fittings. Many places online including Amazon. Sorry for the delays, but any day after a Holiday weekend is crazy here!