RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Not getting hot water out of any of the faucets in the RV. I…

Customer Question
not getting hot water out...
not getting hot water out of any of the faucets in the RV. I can only see one valve on the back of the water heater. when open one direction all hot faucets work (cold water) when closed no water comes out of hot spigots.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/29/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

What is the question? It takes some time to heat up the water once you put the water in the tank.

that's not the issue. the pop off will release hot water the tank is full of hot water, I am guessing it is either the check valve that isn't opening up on the back of the water heater or the bypass valve isn't opening up to allow the cold water to get pushed into the tank. any other suggestions.
when i said no water comes out of the hot spigot, I mean actually no water.

That might be the case. What it is the make and model of your water heater?

Just checking back in to see if you still needed some help here?