RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We have a Cedar Creek RV and it has a place for living room…

Customer Question
We have a Cedar...

We have a Cedar Creek RV and it has a place for living room satellite and bedroom satellite, but also a cable hookup that gives cable in living room and bedroom. Is it possible to watch cable in the bedroom while watching satellite in in living room. Our satellite only has 1 hookup and we do not have a splinter.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2016 Cedar Creek Hathaway

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 RV?

38CK

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything yet. We are going to an RV park tomorrow and would like to use cable in bedroom and satellite in living room. Is that possible?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that is all.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I am Randall. How many connections do you have outside the RV?