RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

My rockwood roo 2014 one slider will not come out and no…

Customer Question
My rockwood roo 2014...

My rockwood roo 2014 one slider will not come out and no light in rv

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Led in the rv kitchen living area

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 RV?

Im not sure its the 23ikss

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes ive tested the breakers and checked all fuses checked the converter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if im missing something that i didnt see

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
no lights on the controller to
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok

You asked for a phone call. I made you that offer.

Did you change your mind about a phone chat? If so, I can assist you in this format.