RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Just bought a 2010 Forrest River Cherokee 26RL Grey Wolf. I…

Customer Question
Just bought a 2010...

Just bought a 2010 Forrest River Cherokee 26RL Grey Wolf. I have a 2015 Chevrolet 2500 HD to pull it with. I can't get it up to 70 MPH without a struggle (3500 )rpms. I get 6 miles to the gallon. Why is the trailer pulling against me so hard??

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it yesterday. Pulled it home. Trid nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you bought the tires yet?

Tires on it as I pulled it.......I'm talking to a machine....right?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Are you going to charge me for this?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

This is a pay site. If you don't want to continue let me know and just ignore my phone chat offer.

I already paid 5.00 for answer?

That was just a deposit in most cases and phone chats are an option at a higher price. Perhaps just ask your dealer for free?

Ok email then.