RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We don't have the owners guide for our 2015 Vista and the…

Customer Question
We don't have the...

We don't have the owners guide for our 2015 Vista and the battery to the engine is dead. How do we gain access the said battery for a charge and or replacement.

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

No.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 RV?

Vista

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I didn't want to start probing until I got a little more info.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/26/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What model is your Vista.?