RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Gene, we have a '03 Travel Supreme 38' and the leveling

Customer Question
Hi Gene, we have...

Hi Gene, we have a '03 Travel Supreme 38' and the leveling jacks don't work right. The previous owner said they were tricky, but died before we got to Texas to drive it back here to Co. Any thoughts on that issue ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

In message just sent.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 RV?

38' 2 slide outs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

They are slow or not working at all. Suggestions on what to do.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: RV
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 26 days ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling jacks? IT should say on the control panel you use to operate them....

ROBERT

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Autolevel

There would be a name like Power Gear, HWH, Kwikee etc.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Auto level

No idea of that brand. I will put your question back up for other experts. My goal is for you to have the best possible answer. I do not know when another expert will respond they come and go daily...

Thanks. Robert

RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 24 days ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Can you attach a photo of the Control Pad to your post? That would help. Or we can do a $9 phone chat with my shop and you can text them to me.