RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Can't get myth Sorry can't get my thermostat to turn on.

Customer Question
Can't get myth Sorry...

Can't get myth Sorry can't get my thermostat to turn on

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2017 forest river Salem hyperlite

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 RV?

24rkh

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes the thermostat is blank need to turn it on so we can run air

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

It is plugged in to power and we have never used it before

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 months ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Ok

What is the make of your thermostat? Batteries fully charged? This is a 12 VDC powered thermostat.

Cancle