RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Engine will not allow me to go over 40 mph. it asat up ofr a…

Customer Question
Engine will not allow...

Engine will not allow me to go over 40 mph. it asat up ofr a year but I started engine periodically and recently had new spark plugs and wires put in and changed oil and filter. a friend said he thinks there is a vacuum hose off or loose , can I get a picture of the vacuum connection and locations so I can check to see if they all are connected?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? When did you last change the plugs?

38000

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your RV?

97 mountainaire newmar

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ran 3 fuel filter cleaner and non ethanol gas for 5 hours

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: RV
5/25/2018
RV Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

What chassis is your RV on?

Newmar mountainside 37 ft
Any thoughts?

I meant Ford or Chevy etc...?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris

I didn't get your response quick enough so I sought help elsewjsre

Sorry you paid for help that did not benefit you nor me.